In general, we collect information about you in the following ways:
• Cookies/IP Address When you connect to our web site, we will detect your IP address and store a cookie on your computer.
• Technical Support/Information When you fill out a form on our site requesting technical support or information, we ask you for your personal information and other information necessary to answer your question or resolve your problem.
There is also information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by PIH. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by PIH for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through PIH public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others. Note: PIH does not read any of your private online communications.
PIH encourages you to review the privacy statements of Websites you choose to link to from PIH so that you can understand how those Websites collect, use and share your information. PIH is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the Website
Use of Information:
Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd uses your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance our site. We statistically analyze site usage, including the behavior of our members, to improve the content, layout, and services of the website, as well as to enhance our marketing and promotional efforts.
Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt. Ltd may use your personal information as follows:
• To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
• To share it with our Related Parties as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside the above Jurisdiction* and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
• To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our Related Parties. For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
• For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
• For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
• In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
Except as provided in herein, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of India. This Agreement is deemed to have been signed and executed at Gurgaon, India and you expressly submit yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Laws and the Courts in Gurgaon, India only, in respect of any disputes arising in any manner out of or relating to this site. You expressly waive any objection of whatsoever nature to Indian jurisdiction and agree not to raise any objection or take any plea as to Indian jurisdiction on the ground of forum inconvenient, delay, expense, hardship or otherwise howsoever.